I. Fundamental Provisions
- In accordance with Article 4 (7) of Regulation No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereafter referred to as “the GDPR”) Jaroslav Sivák, IČ (Trader Identification Number) 88808301, residing at 987/38 Mánesova, 736 01 Havířov – Město (hereafter referred to as “the controller”) is the controller of the personal data.
- Contact information is as follows – address: 987/38 Mánesova, 736 01 Havířov – Město, email address: email@example.com, telephone number: +420 737 608 108.
- Personal data is understood to be any information relating to an idedntified or identifiable natural person an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
- The controller has not appointed any agents for protection of personal data.
II. Sources and Categories of Personal Data Processed
- The controller will process personal data you provided or personal data controller has obtained while facilitating your order.
- The controller will process your identification and contact details considered necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal Reason and Purpose for Processing Personal Data
- The legal reason for processing your personal data is:
– the performance of the contract between you and the controller in compliance with Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR,
– conroller’s legitimate interest on performing direct marketing (especially sending marketing communications and newsletters) in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR
– your consent with data processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (especially sending marketing communications and newsletters) in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR in conjunction with Paragraph 7 (2) Act No 480/2004 Coll. on certain information society services, as amended, in case there is no existing order for goods or services.
- Purpose for processing personal data is:
– facilitating your order and execution of the rights and obligations under the contractual relationship between you and the controller; personal data necessary for successful order facilitation (name, address, contact information) is required. Supply of personal data is a necessary requirement for the closure and performance of the contract. Without the supply of personal data it is not possible to close the contract nor for the controller to perform it.
– sending commercial communications and performing other marketing activities.
The controller does not take automated individual decisions in the sense of Article 22 of the GDPR.
IV. Data Retention Period
- The controller will retain personal data:
– for the period necessary for execution of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller, and for making any claims based on these contracual relationships (for the period of 15 years after termination of the contractual relationship).
– for the period before the consent with personal data processing for the purposes of marketing is removed, in cases where personal data is processed based on the individual’s consent.
- The controller will delete the personal data once the data retention period expires.
V. Recipients of Personal Data (The Controller’s Subcontractors)
- Recipients of personal data are:
– persons securing delivery of goods / services / processing the payment based on the contract,
– persons securing operation of the online shop and website (www.trxcymbals.cz) along with other services in connection to operation of the online shop,
– persons providing marketing services.
- The controller wishes to transfer personal data to third countries (countries outside of the EU) or international organisations.
VI. Your Rights
- Under the conditions stated in the GDPR you have the right to:
– access your personal data in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR,
– correction of your personal data in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR or to restriction of processing your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR,
– deletion of your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR,
– raise an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR,
– data portability in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR,
– withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting the controller via email or post using information given above in Article I (2) of this document.
- Furthermore, you have the right to submit a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you suspect your right to protection of your personal data has been violated.
VII. Conditions for Personal Data Protection
- The controller declares to have taken all appropriate technological and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The controller declares that only the persons authorized by the controller have access to personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions
- By submitting your order through the order form you confirm that you have read and accepted the conditions of personal data protection in their entirety.
These conditions come into effect on 1st November 2019.